Wednesday 13 July 2011

Nature’s Gate Organics Fruit Blend Body Lotion in the flavor Asian Pear and Red Tea


I picked this little beauty up from my local Priceline store for just $1!

I was just wandering the aisles and happened to pick it up and give it a smell, and instantly fell in love. The smell is so amazing. It’s got a real strong pear smell which I love.

I’ve been using it daily for about a week, and my skin is so soft. And the smell lasts for the whole day.

Add a few squirts into a running hot bath for an amazing smelling experience ;)

Here is a little info from the back of the bottle:

Indulge your senses and nourish your skin with our exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins. Rich in vitamin c and antioxidants, organic red tea and kiwi extract help neutralize free radicals while sodium hyalurinate, vitamin e and organic jojoba oil softens and smooths dry, rough skin. Leaves skin hydrated and beautifully soft.

Its also great as it is Paraben free.

I’ll be giving this little gem another go for sure.

Check out the website: www.natures-gate.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Votrebelle, love your website. It is refreshing and shows off your knowledge and helps ours too. This is wonderful. Looking forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete