Monday 15 August 2011

B Collection by Bloom - Col.lecta Colour Cheek Tint


The b collection is a branch off of the original Bloom collection.
The creator of Bloom, Natalie, says of the new collection:

"b collection by bloom is an expression of my love of bold colour. Whilst this range is modestly priced, that doesn’t mean we’ve compromised on quality – I could never put my name on a product that I wasn’t proud to use myself”



The product I've been using lately is the Col.lecta color cheek tint in the shade Yarra Valley (an apricot shade).

The blushes are a cream formula that work to add a hint of color to your cheeks. The great thing about these cheek tints is the stackable design.


So you can keep all your favorite shades together in one easy tower!

I love the way this glides onto my skin. I've always been a big fan of cream formulated blushes and tints.


The color isn't anything dramatic, but it does give a really nice light shade of color that is also buildable.

And I am loving the quick and easy 'swing out' packaging.

 

The cheek tint can also be used as a lip tint, which makes it a handy 'two in one' product. Especially if you don't have room in your tiny little handbag for both a lip tint and a cheek tint. Now you've got both!


The cheek tint comes in a range of different colors:


So there will be something in the collection to tickle your fancy.


The B collection is exclusive to Target, so make sure you take a look next time you're there.

The blushes are a little expensive at $19.95, but I think it's worth it as you don't need much of the product when using - which means the product is going to last you a really long time.

They have an amazing color range of nail polishes, which I just love.

Check out the B Collection website here or click here to visit the Bloom site.


Have you used a Bloom product before?
What's your favorite?
xo

2 comments:

  1. bloom have some GREAT products, definitely test this out next time i'm in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blooms Sheer Colour Creme in 'Who me?' and have been loyal to it for over 5 years, it's also versatile and can be used as a lip, cheek or eye tint..(it has a lavender essential oil fragrance which adds to it's appeal for me).
    I guess it's very similiar to the B Collection Colour Cheek Tint, but is a few dollars more and can be found online or at DJs.

    ReplyDelete