Wednesday 9 November 2011

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shaving Gel


If you're a sensitive shaving beauty, it's time to check this product out.

As a suffer from shaving rash, I'm always on the look out for suitable products for my bump prone skin.

Due to it's convenience, I am a leg shaver rather than a waxer so the products I use to shave with are important.

The satin care sensitive skin shaving gel gives me an amazing feeling shave, minus any irritation that I have experienced with other products.

The formula really helps the razor blade glide across the skin but still gives you a nice close shave.

It comes out in a gel form but quickly foams up into a nice lather.

It doesn't dry out my legs and it smells amazing!

It contains aloe vera and vitamin e which will help moisturise your legs, which is an important factor with shaving.

Keep one of these beauties on hand and you'll find yourself reaching for it every time you pick up your razor.


Gillette shaving gels are available in a wide range of places including supermarkets and priceline, and for a very cheap price (around $6)

To find out more check out the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment