Monday 16 January 2012

Buddha Balm

Buddha Balm

I can just picture the question marks floating above your heads as your read the title of this post.

Buddha Balm? What on earth is that!

Buddha Balm are soy based lip balm products that are also petrolatum, preservative and paraben free.

These lip products will provide you with amazing climate proof from extremes such as the sun and the snow!

Each lip balm contains goodies such as Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Zinc Oxide.

With tasty names like Mandarin Orange Ginger Burnt Sugar Fig Lychee Pomegranate Crushed Pineapple Mint (my fave!) and Acai Blueberry, these products are just to delicious not to try.

And they taste as good as they sound!

The balms aren't sticky at all and left my lips feeling hydrated and soft.

I've never been much of a chapstick/lip balm user.
I buy one, it sits in my handbag for months and months and I get maybe a couple of uses out of it before I forget all about it and it ends up just being a waste.

But I've actually stuck to using my Buddha Balm (especially the pineapple mint flavour - i can't get enough!)


You can check out the website here.

If you can get your gorgeous hands on one of these products, I highly suggest you give it a try.

Votrebelle
xx

6 comments:

  1. Those look sooo cute! I'll have to get one! Do you know where I could get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a lip balm girl :P I like the sound of the Burnt Sugar Fig one. Where did you find it? I know that they sell them on addicted2lipbalm if all else fails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pineapple one sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUDDHA BALM is hands down the best lip balm on the planet!!!!! These guys must be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried this, might give it a go. I use lip balm more than anything else

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buddha Balm is the best. Never had better. Forget Burts and the others!

    ReplyDelete