Saturday 7 January 2012

Libra Tampon Pocket Packs

LIBRA TAMPON POCKET PACKS


When I picked these up at Priceline today, I loved the gorgeous designs so much I had to share them with you all.

These products are the Libra 4x4 tampon pocket packs.

For just under $5 you get a pack of 4 tampons
(these are the super tampons, and contain 16 all together - 4 in each box).

The click-lock boxes are perfect to keep in your handbag and helps keep your womanly products private.

The tampons themselves come in different gorgeous, girlie designs and feature a tapered tip for an easier insertion, a knotted string for easy removal and wavy grooves to help channel fluid.

To find out more, check out the Libra website here.

Votrebelle
xo




1 comment:

  1. Oh cute as! I love these as I find regular packs with 12 or so in tend to get really crappy once they kick around in your bag and spill out when you get low.

    P.s love the new background!x

    ReplyDelete