Tuesday 15 May 2012

First time "Pink Lips"



My daily make-up is usually pretty simple and subtle - I'm not one to venture into bold lipsticks or crazy coloured eyeshadows. But this morning I felt daring and as I reached into my makeup case and pulled out my Hello Kitty lippy in the shade "08-04 - Bollywood", I felt crazy and brave.



This shade is a beautiful (almost Barbie-esque) shade of pink, that I've had for a little while now but have never tried.






If you've been eyeing off that bright shade for awhile now and dreaming about having it on your lips - go for it! Have a play around and see which shades work best for your skin tone.

This lipstick is a Matte and Kiss lipstick from the Hello Kitty range at Priceline. 
It costs an amazing $12.95


When playing with bright lips remember:
Bright lips can magnify flaws such as crackling or dryness. 
Make sure your lips are in top condition with a good lip balm prior to applying your desired shade. 



What shade of 'bright' lippy do you love wearing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment