Thursday 10 May 2012

Meow! by Katy Perry


This perfume is so gorgeous even my own cat loved it.
Meow! is a companion perfume to the previous Katy Perry release "Purr", which you would all recognise from the similar, just as beautiful, purple cat bottle design. 


"Purr" has more of a floral scent, with notes such as peach nectar, green bamboo, apple, jasmine blossoms, roses, sandalwood and vanilla orchids. I am more of a fan of sweet scents rather than florals, which is why this new perfume of Katy's really appealed to me.

Meow! was created while Katy was on her "California Dreams" world tour and was made to capture the talented singer energy. It has more a sweet scent, with notes of honeysuckle, pear, musk, vanilla and amber. 

I found that this perfume lasts all day, which I really love. I can apply it in the morning, and still be smelling it's gorgeous scent well into the afternoon!


Fresh out of the bottle, you can really smell the sweetness of the pear but as the day wears on the sweetness fades a little and you're left with those pretty notes of vanilla and amber. 

If you're a fan of sweet fragrances then this is one that you will want to check out!
Who could resist the beautiful, baby-pink bottle anyway? It looks amazing sitting on my bathroom counter.

I recently got mine on sale for $40 at Priceline. There is a perfume sale coming up, with the Purr perfume going for $39, so you might want to check that out and see if the Meow!  version is included in there. If there is a Chemist Warehouse nearby, I also suggest you check that out as their perfume prices are sometimes much cheaper than anywhere else.


1 comment:

  1. *gasp* I can't believe I didn't know that it's out already! Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete