Monday 28 May 2012

Savvy by DB Classic Blush


You may or may not be familiar with the Savvy by DB brand that you see around in Priceline. My local store is currently going through some upgrades and they have redone the Savvy cosmetics stand and added quite a lot of new products to the range.

I'm a sucker for all things cheap, so having an extra $5 to spend - I ended up walking away with one of their "classic blush" items.


I love the packaging, the shade and the price of this gorgeous blush.

The shade is Silky Pink which is a shimmery, rose pink shade that gives amazing colour when applied to the skin. It's so blendable and buildable so it's easy for me to tailor the intensity to my mood - whether I am looking for a subtle pink shade or more of a stand out cheek.

I love blushes that have shimmer to them, as it just adds that nice bit of highlight to the skin.



I'm really looking forward to trying out some more of the products from this range soon and sharing them with you guys. There is nothing better than an affordable product range that works great, right?

I picked this blush up from Priceline for $4.99 - bargain!

Have you tried any of the products from this range?

5 comments:

  1. I've tried a few of their blushes before, don't know if they're still around but i had rose and nutmeg frost which was my favourite. Their eyeliners aren't too bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've been wanting to try the new branded Savvy line. Damn Project X Pan!

    Caitlin
    xoxo lusted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up their pressed powder for $6. It's amazing - it's 03 san beige and is sooo yellow toned and I wore it today for the first time and I've hardly got any oily spots on my skin. :D

    I'm going to do a big Walmart haul next week so I refrained from buying anything else from Savvy, though all of it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried anything from them yet but I really want to! They sound great! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this blog. I too have just started buying from this Brand. It's been around for quite some time now, but it wasn't until the other day that I decided I'd give it a go.

    I bought the eyeshadow trio and I must say I was quite impressed with the pigmentation. I'm going back to Priceline during the week to get more.

    I also want to try the blushes and the lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete