Tuesday 22 May 2012

Vani-t Mineral Lip Colour



The Vani-T Mineral Lip Colour is not only a gorgeous product, but just check out that packaging! As soon as I saw it, I wanted more. It's just so beautiful.

This mineral lipstick contains so many goodies such as Vitamin E, Coconut Oil and Aloe extract - so it's going to keep your lips feeling hydrated and moisturised and the colour is going to last throughout the day.


I currently own the shade Screen Siren which is a brilliant, vibrant red and is so sexy and classy at the same time.


The lipstick comes in 12 different shades and they all have delicious names such Cupcake, Gossip and French Kiss.


If you've never heard of Vani-T before, you can click here to have a look at the website (be sure to check out the "Clearance" section under the Products heading for up to 70% on selected products!)

I'll post some photos up soon of how the colour actually looks on :) So keep your eyes out!

This lippy is $32.95

3 comments:

  1. Even though I already have like 10 red lipsticks, I still want this one just because ts super pretty - I'm a sucker for girly packaging haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that lipstick just for the tube! Yeah I keep seeing the Vani-T logo around but haven't remembered to look into it.

    Also, I'd like to share this award with you :)

    http://loveorsickaddiction.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/sweetaholic-award.html

    ReplyDelete