Monday 2 July 2012

Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Cream



I received a sample of this product in my recent Bella Box, and I've loved it ever since I started using it. While doing some research I found that I couldn't find any other reviews on this product - surely I can't be the only one who has loved it!?

The formula is a slight blueish/translucent colour with a very pretty, subtle floral scent to it that I absolutely love. Every time I apply it to my face it just smells so clean and fresh. I find it to be so hydrating and I've really noticed a difference after using it on my skin for  the short time that I've had this product.


It has so many benefits for the skin; it helps fight the signs of premature aging, helps improve the smoothness and hydration of your skin, has wonderful Vitamin E and will also help boost your natural skin defences so your protected from free radicals and everyday exposures. I apply this morning and night and find that I only need a small amount to get that beautiful hydrating feel. 

You can pick up a tub of this cream from Beauty Bay for $48.90
Did you get this in your Bella Box? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment