Saturday 27 April 2013

Pearl Drops 'Glam'




Pearl Drops have introduced a new toothpaste to their collection and it's perfectly suited for those girly girls who love all things pink. The Glam toothpaste is a 4D whitening toothpaste which claims to give you whiter teeth in 1 week. The formula helps to polish and whiten - lifting stains and helping to prevent tooth decay. 

I love this toothpaste. The thing I was let down with most was the taste. It doesn't give me that super fresh and clean feeling that my regular toothpaste gives me. However, I can deal with the lack of freshness by following with mouthwash. The toothpaste does a great job of cleaning my teeth and I have noticed a difference since using. My teeth look instantly polished after using!

I love the idea of the pink formula - brushing my teeth just got a whole lot prettier! But beware, the colour does have a downside. Make sure you rinse your sink after use, or you will find that remnants of pink toothpaste are going to suction to the side of your sink.

You can find this product from Woolworths, Coles and selected pharmacies for $8.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment