Saturday 13 July 2013

Honey, I'm Strong



I love all things honey. My bathroom is filled with honey scented body wash, soaps and moisturisers. A little while back I added this to my collection - the Honey, I'm strong shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences. 

The products are designed to strengthen and repair hair with each use. It claims to make your hair 10x stronger after the first wash! Whether this is true or not, I can't see but I am loving whatever it is actually doing to my hair. 

The back of the bottle reads "Damage got you down? Bulk up strength against damage with this shampoo. Just as honey coats to protect, this formula coats hair strands to help repair the protective outer layer and provides strength against future damage"


The formula contains 100% natural and apricots and you can really smell these ingredients in the scent. It's so beautiful and sweet without being over the top. Unfortunately the scent doesn't linger around for too long, but it's heaven while you're washing!

The shampoo lathers well and leaves my hair feeling clean without feeling dry and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling tangle free and silky smooth. I've noticed a difference in the look and feel of my hair after it has dried. My hair can tend to get a little frizzy and very kinked when I let it dry naturally. This shampoo and conditioner really softens out any kinks and eliminates any knotting or frizz.


I'm really impressed with this new range. I've since finished my first bottle of shampoo and conditioner and I am now onto my next bottles. Have you tried out any of the new Herbal Essences products?  To find out more about the Honey, I'm strong range click here.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this shampoo. I'm glad you like it too. It's probably my favourite out of all the HE ones I've tried :) and I totally agree with you about honey, its my favourite scent for body/hair products. I'm also currently in love with the Palmolive Milk & Honey body milk.

    ReplyDelete