Wednesday 2 October 2013

L'oreal NutriLift Gold Foundation





I'm sure we all took advantage of the recent L'oreal sale at Priceline - am I right? I was in the market for a new foundation and went along to try some out. Recently a lot of my foundations had been turning a little orange during the day. I actually had my eyes on the Infallible foundation but I was steered towards the NutriLift by the lovely makeup artist. 

I was matched as shade 150 'Creamy Beige'. It is an anti-ageing foundation and while I wasn't particularly looking for anything with anti ageing properties, it can't hurt to start early!

The NutriLift foundation contains 5 anti-ageing ingredients such as collagen  Vitamin C and pro retinol. It also ticks the sun protection box with a massive SPF20 included! The foundation claims to reduce wrinkles and fine lines overtime, helping your skin to appear smoother and more radiant. 

Whilst I haven't noticed any difference in any lines or wrinkles that I may have at the age of 24, I do love the radiant finish it gives my skin with each use. The formula is creamy and has a slight sunscreen scent to it. I found that the coverage was quite good however if you want something fuller, it does look quite nice over the top of a BB cream as well. 

However, for beauties on a budget you will need to take the price tag in consideration because at $39.95 this foundation isn't cheap!

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see other bloggers blogs. Good work on your blog.
    http://www.yasminesbeautifullife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete