Wednesday 15 January 2014



The first thing I noticed when I tested out this product is that it has a very similar texture to the L'Oreal Base Magique Primer and also reminded me of the Benefit Porefessional Primer. The Perfect Blur uses 'light reflecting technology' to reduce the appearance of imperfections such as wrinkles, pores and shine.

I loved the packaging of the primer. It features a tapered nozzle which allows you to control how much product you are using and also helps to keep things a little less messy during application. 

The formula is incredibly smooth going onto the skin and does a good job of filling in the areas on my face with larger pores. It dries quickly which means less waiting time between primer and foundation application, which is a plus. I have noticed a reduction in shine but I haven't been able to put it down to this product yet as I am using other products to help combat shine and oilyness.

I do think it is a little pricey at $17.00 and I do think there are some other great primers out there for a lot less (or you could pay a few dollars more and get something amazing!). But it is a nice product to have and I will happily continue to use the rest.



1 comment:

  1. This has been getting a lot of hype lately! I really want to give it a go, from your review it seems good :)

    ReplyDelete