Wednesday 13 July 2011

If you’re unlucky like me and have to deal with annoying, ugly shaving rash and bruises and all sorts of things that appear on your legs - this is going to be a miracle for you.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

This was recommended to me by a friend and I fell in love with it instantly.

It’s like foundation and tan all in one - for your legs. But if i’m going to wear it, I wear it everywhere.

There used to be days where I could never be seen in a dress, because I was embarrased about my shaving rash (which is something i constantly battle with..) but after I found this, I can prance around in the shortest of dresses all day and not worry about a thing.

… there are even a few times i’ve been extra sneaky and chucked it on whilst in a bikini - and felt amazing. But I dont recommend doing this if you’re actually going in water, as it is a wash off product. He He He.

But thats the beauty of it. It washes off. It goes on as a PERFECT looking tan, covers absolutley everything, from veins to stretch marks to pimples. And then at the end of the night you have your shower, and it comes off.

There are a few downsides, such as not being able to wear light colored clothing as it tends to rub a little and you will be left with marks.

And the fact that you can’t swim etc in it, like you would be able to if you’d actually tanned your skin.

But I think it’s great for those quick needed tans, that you just want for one event.

And if you don’t shower that night, then it’s still perfect condition the next day! He He.

Although if anyone else is using this product, have you noticed the formula has changed and they’ve added a bit of a sparkle to the product?

I get this from my local Coles supermarket although I have seen it at a few other places like priceline and chemists.

Below are a few examples of me wearing it as an all over body tan.


Please note, without this product I am extremely pale! The photo on the left I used the very lightest shade, and the darkest shade on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment