Wednesday 13 July 2011

Rapunzel, let down your hair.


“Thermal protection and conditioning”

When the heat is on, we’ve got you covered. Help protect hair from the damage of daily heat styling with this conditioning spray. Help lock in moisture, enhance shine and enjoy glossy, gorgeous results.

Simply put, this is amazing.
I’ve been using this product for awhile now and it’s one that I continue to return to over and over.
It’s so light weight and has a light fresh scent.
Pop it on after your shower, when your hair is still damp and comb it through the hair.
Then continue your usual styling - whether it be blow drying or straightening (or in my case, both!)
It leaves hair so soft and bouncy, and has an amazing shine.
Perfect!

I got this at my local Hairhouse Warehouse, but you can also buy it online.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at your pictures at the top of your blog and your hair seem pretty long. I have shoulders length hair and i really want long hair but won't get any extensions. So what did you do to grow your hair so long? Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    My hair in those photos is actually clip-in extensions :)

    After years of having my hair that length, I decided to cut it shorter (which I now regret!) and I am in the process of growing it back to that length.

    Although there is not much you can do besides wait for it to grow, keeping it healthy will make that process much quicker.

    Regular trims, good quality hair styling tools, using things such as heat protectants and treatments, a good shampoo and conditioner will all help with your aim to get your hair longer :)

    You could also try taking skin, hair and nail vitamins. These can help with keeping your hair shiny and healthy.

    ReplyDelete