Wednesday 3 August 2011

Chi Chi Bronze Shimmer



I picked this gorgeous little bronzer up from my local Target store in the clearance bin. At only $5, I just couldn't go past without buying it.

This bronze shimmer is part of the Le Musee di Chi Chi collection. The collection consists of 9 limited edition products inspired by the Chi Chi kaleidoscope of colors, showcasing the latest art technologies of the makeup world. I believe there are products in the collection such as a lip gloss, blush, eyeshadow etc.

The highlighter color and the bronze mix together really nicely when swept with a brush to make this really pretty bronze shimmer color.


I'm a big fan of using bronzers on my cheeks as a blush, and this looked really pretty when I gave it a go.



A little bit goes a long way with this product. Try not to put large amounts on the brush at one time, or it will end up looking muddy and overpowering on the skin. Start with small amounts and build up if needed.



The colors can also be used individually. The light highlighter color is perfect for use on the eyes or on the brow bone.


This bronzer is part of a limited edition collection, so I am unsure of what stores you can get it in (or IF you can get it). I found mine in the clearance bin at Target, so keep your eyes peeled when you're shopping around in the cosmetics section. Also have a look anywhere you know Chi Chi cosmetics are sold.

It is a good little bronzer, so if you happen to find one - snap it up!



What's your favorite inexpensive bronzer?


Happy bronzing!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment