Tuesday 23 August 2011

Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Hair Care



My hair is in the best condition it's ever been, and it's all thanks to a few select products.
I've been dying my hair all sorts of colors for years. Along with that, I've also been blasting it with the hair dryer, straightening it poker straight, curling and exposing it to the sun for a little too long.

And it's taken it's toll. Last year my long locks were given the chop, in order to begin again - fresh and healthy.

I took a trip to Hair House Warehouse and spoke to one of the consultants there, and walked away with these products. 

The first product I will mention is the Paul Mitchell Moisture Daily Shampoo 
This shampoo gives my hair a really good clean but doesn't dry it out at all.

It helps to repair any damage that has been done to the hair, and thickens out any thin strands.

The shampoo formula provides UV protection so it helps to fight damage from the sun rays. Hooray!

You'll also find that it adds a little body and volume to your hair.

(Note: It's also safe for color treated hair)

Whilst in the shower I pop this through my hair, rinse and then shampoo it again. That gives me a really nice clean.

After that, I apply the Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment

This is an amazing conditioner. It detangles so well, and leaves hair so hydrated and conditioned. 

After using I can noticeably see a gorgeous shine and can easy run my hand through my hair without it getting caught on knots and tangles.

The formula is designed to strengthen the hair cuticle and improve elasticity.

It also contains shea butter and soy proteins. It even just sounds hydrating!

Using these two products has made such a difference to the condition of my hair.

You can check out the Paul Mitchell site at www.paulmitchell.com
 
I purchased mine at Hair House Warehouse as part of a deal. 
Check them out, they often have deals going with their haircare ranges.
After using these products I also follow it with the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque


 I'm sure most of you will have heard of this product and heard the amazing things it does for hair. I get a bit of this and apply it to the ends of my hair and leave on for 5-7 minutes. This helps keep my ends conditioned and feeling soft.

Another trick for soft, shiny hair is to rinse out products with cold water (not so easy to do during the colder nights, but so worth it!).

Make sure you always use a heat protectant. I am currently using the Paul Mitchell Seal and Shine


This protects the hair from heat sources and locks in hydration and shine. Use this on your hair before styling. For extra shine, blast your hair with the 'cold' setting on your hair dryer ;) You'll be amazed!

My final product that I can recommend is the Rokk Ebony UV Gloss Coat (available from Coles). Spray a bit of this (you can use it as well as or instead of your heat protectant) onto the hair. It's light reflecting, smells amazing, protects from UV rays and leaves hair so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment