Friday 12 August 2011

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick



This is the first lipstick that I actually wore. My little sister actually purchased this one, and after borrowing it I fell in love and from then on my whole view on lipsticks changed.

I'd always thought that I was never the kind of person to be able to pull off a lipstick. But I loved the color of this one.

It's such a gorgeous shimmery baby pink kind of color.


The color goes on really nicely and stays put for quite awhile (and it doesn't rub off on things like drinking glasses), and keeps lips nicely hydrated.

I tend to have pretty dry lips sometimes, and I am very wary of lipsticks that make them look dry and 'cracked'. But I didn't have a problem with this one. Hooray to hydrated pouts!

The color is said to last up to 8 hours, thanks to special color protect technology.

And you've got 21 different other shades to choose from, so there is something for every mood, occasion and season.

The lipstick itself actually has a really pretty scent to it also. It kind of reminds me of Vanilla. Yummy!



You can pick these up from places like David Jones, Target, Priceline, Kmart, Big W, Coles, Myers and in various chemists/pharmacies for $9.95

Check out the Rimmel homepage here.


What shade of lipstick do you love wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment