Friday 12 August 2011

My current perfume love




I am a sucker for a pretty perfume (and pretty perfume bottles!)

The Beckham Signature perfume is my newest addition and I am addicted.

It's not a super girly, sweet smelling perfume. To me it's a little bit masculine, but mixed with a feminine scent to. If that makes sense! Hehe.

It has the scents of anilla, patchouli, amber and musk, bouquet of orchid and heliotrope.

I'm usually a fan of fun, fruity type scents. But this one is a little more sexy or sensual.

The scent lasts a long time after being applied, which I love.

A little goes a long way with this perfume, so you don't need to apply a whole lot.


I picked mine up from Priceline for $30.

Keep an eye out anywhere that sells perfumes, as I am unsure where else you can get this one. I honestly only noticed it at Priceline while I was looking for a new perfume. It was the first time I've seen it.

But I definitely recommend you give it a smell if you are on the look out for something new!
What fragrance are you wearing at the moment?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment