Friday 19 August 2011

What's on my nails? 19/8/11



Maybelline mini colorama polishes come in 24 gorgeous colors.

They are quite small, which makes them perfect for fitting into places like your makeup bag or handbag!

The formula has been created so that it moves with your nails, minimising chips and damage.

This shade is a gorgeous turquoise color - Urban Turquoise.

A perfect summer color, and looks gorgeous against a tan.


The color applied to my nails really well. One coat gave great coverage, but I swept another over the top just for a bit of extra color.

The nail polish itself is really inexpensive at $5.95 a bottle.

I will definitely be looking into getting more colors from this range.

(I also purchased the same polish in the color Coral Rose, so keep an eye out for that review!)


I picked mine up at Target (for a bargain 95c!) but you can also find Maybelline products at Princeline, Coles, Big W, Kmart and a range of pharmacies/chemists.

What color do you love putting on your nails during the warmer days?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment