Sunday 18 September 2011

Maybelline Eye Studio Express Care Makeup Remover



This product is 2 in 1 product to remove all traces of eye and lip makeup.

You will notice that the bottle has two different layers of colours.

This is a mixture of both makeup remover oil and cleansing water.

This is a clear picture of the two different layers.

The formula is extra gentle on the eye area and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed.

I purchased this little beauty after deciding that scrubbing my eyes raw trying to get off my waterproof eye products was doing me no good.

So I set out to find a good makeup remover and after using this one, I am hooked.

My makeup came off so easily and there was no dryness of the skin afterwards.

At $8.95 it was really affordable too, which my bank account loved.

For maximum results, shake the bottle so that the two layers mix together. Soak a cotton pad (or cotton ball, which ever you prefer) and wipe away that stubborn makeup!


I picked mine up from Priceline, but you can also purchase it from Coles, Woolworths, Target, Big W, Kmart, Chemist Warehouse and other various chemists/pharmacies.

You can also check it out online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment