Friday 9 September 2011

Sukin Purifying Facial Masque



Sukin is an environmentally conscious, natural personal care company from Australia offering a massive range of products carefully made using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer.

Sukin products do not contain sulphates, synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives, harsh detergents, petro-chemicals, artificial colours, triethanolamine, mineral oils, EDTA, PABA or parabens.


The products contain goodies for your skin such as essential oils and active botanicals.

Lately I've been using this amazing product.

The masque is made to gently cleanse, tone and de-stress your skin.

It has goodies in it such as Kaolin clay, aloe vera and antioxidant rich roseship oil.

When you first open the container you will notice the rich muddy red color. The formula is light,thick, easy to spread around the skin and smells beautifully fresh.


The masque left my face feeling hydrated from the minute I applied it.

There was no tightness as the masque set and once I rinsed the product off, my skin felt beautiful, soft and clear. It really makes your face glow!

I've been using twice a week and it's helping to make an amazing difference to my skins condition.

If you're looking for a good face mask, you should really go and check this out. This is sure to become my new regular!


I picked mine up on sale from Priceline
(be sure to check out your nearest Priceline. They have a bunch of sales at the moment for the 30 days of Fashion + Beauty)

To find out other places you can purchase Sukin products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment