Wednesday 7 September 2011

Sportsgirl Scrub Up Body Exfoliater


Another addition to my growing Sportsgirl beauty collection.

This little gorgeous product is the Sportsgirl Scrub Up Body Exfoliater, and once again the packaging is simply beautiful.

Fun, girly and perfect for sitting on your bathroom counter or bedroom dresser.


The formula contains goodies like macadamia nut oil and sea salt, which gives a really amazing polish when used on the skin but still keeps your skin soft and hydrated.

The exfoliater is quite solid inside the container it comes in, which I found to be quite unique compared to the other exfoliaters I've used (although it does help if you're like me and use it in the shower... it doesn't slip and slide through the fingers when you try and scoop some up!) and it reminds me of pink fairy floss at a first glance (and smells like it too! Mmmmm...)


The exfoliater wasn't rough on my skin and didn't have any sharp bits and bobs in the formula.


And the smell is just so amazing! I can't get enough of it.

The only thing I disliked about the product was when I applied it to my legs after shaving, it stung my skin a little - so make sure you don't try that! Hehe.


Try a patch test before using if you have sensitive skin, as this may not be the right product for you.

I usually use this on the top half of my body such as my arms, chest, stomach etc and I use another more gentle exfoliater on my legs as this is an area where I experience things such as shaving rash.


I got this for $9.95 at my nearest Sportsgirl store, or you can check it out online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment