Wednesday 7 September 2011

TRESemme Naturals Finishing Spray



The TRESemme naturals finishing spray helps to keep your hair in sitting in place all day. It's humidity resistant and gives you hair a really nice natural looking shine.

It contains goodies for your hair such as USDA certified organic sweet orange extracts, aloe vera and avacado extracts.

I found this product gives a really nice hold to my hairstyles. I'm not much of a hairspray user so I tend to like using finishing sprays. It also helped smooth down my flyaways.

It holds in a way that still allows the hair to move naturally.

The formula is dye free which is another good little bonus.

I loved the amazing fruity smell when I first applied it. Yummy!


Spray the Naturals Finishing Spray on dry or almost-dry hair, holding bottle 8 inches away from your hair.

For a stronger hold, layer on more coats where you want the most control.

To get ultimate volume, flip head upside down and spritz on roots first. Then flip back and mist spray all over.


I picked mine up from my local Coles supermarket.

You can also grab it from places like Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets.

Check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment