Friday 2 September 2011

Sportsgirl Butter Dream Vanilla Body Butter


Okay my gorgeous readers, I can tell you now that you probably haven't smell anything quite as amazing as this product.

The Butter Dream is a vanilla body butter that contains goodies such as Shea Butter, Apricot and Coconut oils which give you one fantastic moisturising product that will make you smell amazing.

The packaging is gorgeous, and I love having mine sitting out on my counter simply just because it looks so girly and pretty.


The formula is nice and light and melts into the skin as it's applied.

I found that the scent lasted the whole day, which is something that I really love with scented products.



Make sure you head into Sportsgirl and check out this one if you are in the process of looking for a good body butter.


I picked mine up from my nearest Sportsgirl store for $9.95. It's so cheap!

You can also check out the website at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/

Do you use any cosmetics or body products from Sportsgirl?

(Check out my review on the Body Bronzer here)

xo



1 comment:

  1. I also have this! I find that its an awesome spongey texture :) mine has different packaging though, think I prefer yours... Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete