Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sportsgirl Body Glow Instant Body Bronzer



If you've read my blog you have probably noticed me mentioning before about how I love wash off tanners/bronzers.

(you can check out another review here)

This one was recommended to me recently and has quickly become one of my new favorites.

The Sportsgirl Body Glow Instant Body Bronzer is an amazing smelling body bronzer that simply washes off when you shower.

It has a really summery scent of coconut and almond oil and reminds me of that amazing coconut tanning oil smell.

The formula has goodies in it such as Shea Butter and Almond Oil which will help moisturise and protect your skin as you wear it.


It has a gorgeous bronze color that applies really naturally onto the skin - no orangeness! And you don't get any streaks or mistakes (and if you do, just wash it off with soap and start again!).

 It has just the right amount of shimmer so you wont step out into the sunlight looking like a shiny disco ball.

Below is a comparison between my arms. The one on the left obviously has no product applied to it. The one on the right has the bronze applied.

(Note: I applied a few coats to get this bronze color.
Keep applying coats for a deeper color, or keep it simple for a more natural bronze tint)


It produces such a gorgeous bronze shade!


At the tiny price of $9.95, you can't go wrong with this brand of wash-off bronzer.

I picked mine up from my nearest Sportsgirl store, or you can pick it up online at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/


Do you have a brand of wash-off bronzer that you love?
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun,

    I remember recommending it for you on BeautyHeaven. I'm glad you like it! I haven't used it in a very long time, I'm thinking of going to Sports Girl tomorrow and get a new one.

    Do you apply it on your hands as well? I think I remember having trouble to get my hands to look as tanned as the rest of my body because I wash them often throughout the day.

    xx

    Camille - BunnyBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do apply it on my hands as the last step in the tanning process, otherwise I feel that they are too light compared to the rest.

    When washing your hands just take care to only light rub the tanned area and try not to use large amounts of soap. Also try and pat dry the area.

    ReplyDelete