Sunday 28 August 2011

Nivea Visage Young Be Beautiful Tinted Moisturiser


I've finally gotten to a stage where I am happy with how my skin is looking.
I no longer feel the need to always be wearing full foundation during every day.
But I still do like a bit of light coverage if I am heading out somewhere.

This product is exactly what I am looking for.

I've never owned a tinted moisturiser before, so excuse me if I'm a bit excited and you are all "....i've been using this stuff for years"

But since I have started using makeup it's always been full coverage. I've never been happy enough with the state of my skin to only be able to venture out wearing a light coverage (or no coverage at all). And since it's getting into the warmer weather, I thought I'd finally give it a go.

So I picked up this Nivea Visage Young Be Beautiful Tinted Moisturiser.


The color adapts to your natural skin tone and gives you an even and brighter complexion without clogging up your pores.

As well as giving you the coverage, because it's a moisturiser you get the added benefits of hydrated skin and protection from the sun.

I've read a fair few mixed reviews on this product, so I was a little hesitant. But I found it on sale at my supermarket for a few dollars and thought I'd give it a shot.

I haven't noticed any nasties about the moisturiser. It blends into my skin tone really well, isn't heavy, doesn't blotch as the day goes past and has a really nice smell.

I wouldn't recommend this for pale skin tones, as the formula only comes in one shade (natural) but it quite dark as you can see below.


However in this next picture you can see how nicely it blended into my skin.


I'm looking forward to being able to use this when the weather is warm and I don't want that horrible smothering feeling of wearing a full face of foundation!


You can pick one of these up at supermarkets, kmart, target, big w, myers and chemists for $9.95

Are you a fan of tinted moisturisers?
What is your best brand and what do you love about it?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment