Friday 26 August 2011

Glamourflage Princess Penny Face Powder


The gorgeous packaging is not the only thing to love about this company.

Glamourflage believes in skincare made with quality, natural ingredients that have not been tested on animals.

The company has a large range of products that includes skincare, makeup, bath and body.

Today I am introducing you to the fabulous Princess Penny Face Powder.


"There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out! At least that’s what Penny believes and she’s sticking to it! Yes, Penny takes life with a grain of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila. You may think you’re immune but people like Penny are the reason people like us need medication!"

This face powder contains loose minerals such as Chinese White Clay, which helps to purify skin and gives a really nice matte finish.

I've always steered clear of face powders. I have very, very fine hairs on my face. They are unnoticeable but as soon as any kind of powder or dust is applied - they come out to show and it looks like a layer of unblended powdery makeup that just doesn't look natural.

But I gave this one a go and with positive thoughts I applied it to my face. The powder went on so nicely and blended so well into my skin that I couldn't even see it sticking to the fine hairs! I was instantly impressed.

The product comes with a powder puff, but I prefer to use my own powder brush. If you're using the puff make sure you only press the powder onto your face (don't rub it) However if you're using your own brush, apply the product to the centre of the face and work your way outwards.


If you have the same problem with me when using any type of powder on your face, I recommend giving this one a go.

It just gives a really nice finish after you've applied your foundation.


I am currently using the shade Vanilla Chiffon but you can also get the powder in the shade Honey Dip.


You can get your own by visiting the Glamourflage website here.

Or to find your nearest stockist, click here!

The face powder is $17.95 and will last you quite awhile
(plus if you buy online, shipping is free)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment