Friday 26 August 2011

Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towlettes




You've probably all heard of the brand 'Yes to Carrots', haven't you?

Yes to Cucumbers is a branch off of the Yes to Carrots products, specially formulated for sensitive skin.

The range is free from nasties such as parabens, phthalates and SLS.

They are also 98.7% natural.

Cucumbers are full of vitamins which will help soothe and nourish your skin.

One of the first things I noticed when I used these wipes was the refreshing feeling on my skin - another benefits of cucumbers. They have a cooling effect.

The wipes also contain:
Green tea: Full of antioxidants to help fight those nasties that are caused by environmental damage.
Broccoli: Broccoli contains goodies that help detoxify and protect skin from free radicals.
Spinach: Spinach is high in vitamins A and K which will help nourish for healthy skin. It also has goodies which will help to protect again environmental damage.

It's like wiping pure health all over your face, every time you use one!


The wipes did an amazing job at removing all my makeup (even my eye makeup!) and the wipes themselves were soft, moist and easy to move around the face.

I've tried many wipes that are hard and are really difficult to glide across the skin to remove makeup. They left me feeling dry and it felt like my makeup was still on my skin.

These Cucumber wipes left me feeling clean, cool and hydrated.

They also have a really refreshing scent to them. These will be perfect in summer!

You get 30 wipes in each pack. And I love that it comes with a nice resealable snap-shut lid so they wont dry out between uses.
(my other face wipe brands have the stick down lid, but it always ends up losing it's stickiness and my wipes always dry out quicker..)


Do you go to the gym? Make sure you have a spare packet of facial towelettes in your gym or handbag (or even in your car!). This allows you to be able to take off your makeup before you start exercising. No excuses, ladies!
Always remember to remove your makeup before exercising.
Plus, you'll be able to see that gorgeous 'after-excercise' glow you'll get :)


I picked mine up from my local Priceline store.
You can also purchase them on the Yes to Carrots website by clicking here.

To see the complete list of stores click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment