Saturday 12 November 2011

Glam Nails Artificial Nail Remover Dip


Invested in artificial nails but no longer want them on? Maybe they've chipped or grown out.

Or maybe you're just tired of not being able to pick up 10c coins off the supermarket floor when you drop your purse (trust me, that one is hard!) or not being able to scratch that itch on your leg properly.

Here is a great little product that will help you get those nails off quickly and easily without having to book a trip back to the shop.

Glam Nails artificial nail remover dip has been sitting in my bathroom for awhile now.

Recently I decided it was time for my nails to come off so I got to reach for this product for the first time.

The product comes in a small 100ml tub.
The inside is filled with a sponge that has two holes in each side for your fingers.

When you place your fingers into the holes, the liquid quickly works to dissolve your artificial nails.

The liquid doesn't have a strong smell so you won't be suffocating on it whilst you are going through the process.


It takes about 5-10 minutes of soaking and remember to trim your nails beforehand.

Then when you're done just close up the lid and keep it for next time.

I was really happy with this product and I'm glad that I have it on hand now for future uses.


I picked mine up on sale at Target. The normal price is about $10 for the tub which I think it's a pretty cheap cost since you get multiple uses out of it.

You can check out the website here.






No comments:

Post a Comment