Tuesday 1 November 2011

LUSH Cinders Bath Ballistic



For a crackling, warming, fairytale bath time

This bath ballistic has been made to to evoke sitting by a crackling open fire, drinking a glass of warm punch.

The ballistic contains goodies such as almond essential oil, sweet orange oil and cinnamon leaf oil.

It has quite a strong spicy, cinnamon scent which I quite liked.

The ballistic itself contains popping candy which is meant to simulate an open fire.

Whilst it did make quite a crackling noise, I didn't quite find my imagination taking me to a place where I was sitting beside a warm  fire.

I was a little disappointed with the ballistic in that it did turn my bath an unpleasant shade of yellow (and it did leave a yellow film around the sides, so make sure you clean that off afterwards!).

I didn't find myself wanting to just sink in and soak, like I do with some of the other products I've tried.


Although the scent is very pretty and very nice to look at, this probably won't make it onto my list of favorite Lush products.



You can pick up your own Cinders bath ballistic from your nearest Lush store or online here at a price of $5.25 (which is quite cheap!)


Have you tried the Cinders Bath Ballistic?
What did you think?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment