Thursday 1 December 2011

Kit Raspberry Fields Forever Shower Gel + Bubble Bath



Today I introduce the Raspberry Fields Forever Shower Gel and Bubble Bath from Kit.

Made in Australia, this shower gel + bubble bash is packed full of goodies for your skin.

Apricot, Lychee, Aloe Vera, Australian native mint and Davison's plum.

(to find out what Davison's plum is and read about it's benefits to your body, click here.)


Wrapped up in it's deliciously cute packaging, this shower gel smells good enough to eat!

I've used this both in the shower and in the bath and this shower gel + bubble bath and given me gorgeous results every time.

It's lathers up really nicely in the shower and doesn't leave behind any kind of residue on the skin.

After rinsing my skin felt soft and clean and the raspberry smell lingers around on the skin afterwards.

When in the bath, pop a squirt or two into running water and watch your long-lasting bubbles form!


I noticed quite a bit of shimmer in the product when it's inside the bottle but I haven't noticed any shimmer on the skin after it's been applied - however I did notice a nice, sheer glow to my skin.

You can buy online by clicking the following link or visit the website to find your nearest Kit Cosmetics stockist.

I must warn you however, this product may seem a little pricey at $32 - yet the bottle is quite a large 525ml and a little goes a long way, so you will find it will last you for quite awhile.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! Anything that smells good and is Australian Made is tops on my list :)

    ReplyDelete