Thursday 1 December 2011

Nivea Visage Vital Moisturising Facial Cleansing Wipes

I've read a few mixed reactions about these makeup wipes, so I decided to give them a try myself and see what I thought of them.

The wipes are designed for mature skin but are suitable for all types to use.

They contain goodies such as Vitamin F and silk protein.

"Cleanses gently and removes make-up for softer and smoother skin"

I actually quite enjoyed using these wipes.

I enjoy the soft texture of the wipes and found that they kept my skin feeling soft and feeling refreshed.

There was no tight, 'over-clean' feeling that I've had with some of the other wipes.

I also found that the wipes have a textured surface that removed most of my make-up
(i follow my makeup wipes with a facial cleanser anyway)


At $8.50 for 25 wipes, these are a little more expensive that other varieties.

 They available at places such as Target, Coles, Priceline, Kmart and Big W - so you'll have no trouble picking up a packet when you run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment