Tuesday 13 December 2011

Sportsgirl Glow and Behold Illuminating Bronzer



I'm a big fan of the Sportsgirl beauty range and my collection is steadily growing every time I step foot into the store.

Among their delicious smelling lotions and pretty colored polishes, this animal print box caught my eye.

The box features a pull out drawer that is home to a brush.

I'm never a fan of the brushes that come with products, I prefer to use my own.

But for those who are wondering - the brush feels quite nice and the bristles are soft and there doesn't seem to be any fall out with the bristles when used.

The box also has a handy little mirror underneath the lid, if you happen to need it on the go.


The animal print features a few gorgeous colors including the pink, darker bronze color and the lighter gold color.

It is nicely shimmery without being over the top and really gives a gorgeous bronze glow.

For $9.95 this bronzer makes the perfect addition to your makeup collection without spending big dollars.

And with Christmas on it's way, it would make the perfect stocking filler for any ladies on your Christmas list!

You can purchase the bronzer in store or online here.


Happy bronzing!
xo



1 comment:

  1. I saw this online the other day, I'm thinking I might have to get one, it looks great on! x

    ReplyDelete