Thursday 12 January 2012

Easy make-up storage

Easy storage idea for your make-up!

With a lack of space around my place, I'm forever looking for easy and inexpensive ways to store my make-up.

Like most of you probably have, I have a small collection of make-up that I use on a daily basis.

I'm always moving this make-up from place to place. From the bathroom, to my bedroom, to my partners house, to friends places, to the car.

So I was really looking for something that would easily hold everything I needed to have with me, but was easily transportable.

Then I came across this little beauty.


This pretty, pink container is from Spotlight and is actually just a plastic sewing container.


It looks gorgeous and makes it super easy to move my make-up from one spot to another.

If you're on the look-out for something similar, make sure you check out Spotlight.


Votrebelle
xx


2 comments:

  1. great idea!! I might get myself one. It's good for everyday use items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a clear plastic organiser from office works and depot most of my eyeshadows into magnetic palettes! I also like to chuck my loose dusts into clear twist top containers - Which sometimes gets messy. I like the idea of the sewing box for my hair products! Great post! :)

    allaboutchelseaclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete