Thursday 9 February 2012

let's take a look at: Katy Perry.

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT: KATY PERRY


With Valentines Day approaching quickly, it's time to start getting your romantic looks together.

When I think of romantic inspiration, one of the first people I think of is Katy Perry.

Her famous bold lip and cat eye makeup is fun, flirty and beautiful.

And the best part is, it's oh-so-easy to copy!

So here are a few looks to help you get your Valentine look sorted.


Katy looks amazing with her sleek pony tail and pretty pink lips!
Add some false eyelashes and winged liner for a more dramatic look.


Opt for a red lip for this classic and flirty look.
Keep your eye makeup minimal - think winged liner and some lashings of mascara.


This look is my favorite one. Her nude lip and gorgeous smokey eye creates a really sexy, yet wearable look. 
The peach colored blush adds some softness to her face.

Which look is your favorite?
Comment below!
xo

Votrebelle
xx

3 comments:

  1. I really love the last look too! Sexy smokey eyes and the peach blush and understated lip. I wonder what lipstick she is wearing cos I WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleek ponytail and light lip, looks so gorgeous! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the last is my favourite but gosh it's hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete