Monday 19 March 2012

Lush Rose Queen Bath Ballistic


There is something so relaxing about Rose scented bath products. 
When choosing my Lush products in store, I am attracted to the calming and relaxing scents - rather than the crazy 'wake-me-up' types. 

(That being said, my collection has a few of those crazy scents in there at the moment, but those are always reserved for my sometimes 'during the day' baths - or if I happen to be bathing before I head out)

But normally my bath time is at night before I'm heading off to bed, and this ballistic is just perfect for that time of night. 


The Rose Queen Bath Ballistic left my bath water with a gorgeous shade of pink and a generous amount of bubbles. 

The only downside to this product is the left over petals that are released into the bath water once the ball has dissolved. Just keep an eye out for that once you have the drained the water, or you'll get a nasty surprise the next morning!

However, whilst you're in the bath - the petals are a gorgeous addition to the relaxing atmosphere. The Marigold, Lavender and Hibiscus left overs leave your skin feeling so soft and luxurious.
This bath ballistic is so affordable at $4.95. I made sure to stock up so I'm always ready for those days when I just need to lay back and relax.

To find out more, click here to visit the Lush website.

Votrebelle
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Makes me so jealous of all those lucky ladies who have a bath!

    ReplyDelete