Sunday 11 March 2012

Face of Australia Mineral Lip Shine

FACE OF AUSTRALIA MINERAL LIP SHINE


I'm really loving Face of Australia products at the moment, and these two lip shines have really impressed me. 

I picked these both up from my nearest Priceline store.

Mineral Lip Shines are a mix between a lipstick and a lipgloss. 
They're not super heavy and don't have any real intense colour, but they are not sticky or have that gooey shine like a lipgloss has. 

These products are perfect for me, because I don't really wear a lot of lipstick and I can't handle the stickiness of a lipgloss.

The two shades that I currently have are Starlight and Fairy Floss 
(Starlight being the lighter one in the photo below)


Starlight was the first of the two that I purchased, and after I realised how much I loved that one I went back for the second purchase of Fairy Floss.


Fairy Floss provides a pretty subtle hint of pink when applied to the lips. 
The Mineral Lip Shines are made with natural mineral pigments which provide you with a nice, sheer colour. 


The Mineral Lip Shines are super hydrating and I love that each one contains sun protection and as you wear them, they are helping to restore your natural moisture levels of your lips.



This is a really good colour for those days when you want a little hint of colour just to mix it up a little. 

The next shade is Starlight.


A pretty, natural shade that provides a sheer golden shine - this is one of my favourites.



The Mineral Lip Shine products contain no synthetic dyes, which is a bonus for your delicate lips!


I love the pretty sheer shine that this shade gives me lips. It's so pretty!

I've found the Face of Australia products to be so affordable, but they all just work so well.

The Mineral Lip Shines are a fantastic price of $12.95.

You can also check them out online by clicking here.

Have you tried these?
What did you think?

Votrebelle
xx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty shades, I think these would be great for a bit of shine and colour when you don't feel like wearing a full blown lipstick. I'm really liking FOA Lip Quench lippies though.

    ReplyDelete