Sunday 11 March 2012

Lush Bubbleroon

LUSH BUBBLEROON


The Lush Bubbleroons are a new addition to the Lush product family. 
I recently took a trip to my closest Lush store to stock up on some more products and couldn't walk past the gorgeous Rose Jam Bubbleroon without purchasing one.

The Bubbleroons look almost edible, and smell just as good. The Rose Jam Bubbleroon is stacked full of gorgeous ingredients such as Lemon, Egyptian Geranium Oil, Cocoa and Shea butter. The middle of the Bubbleroon is a gooey concoction of Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Cream. 

(don't leave this one in any warm spots, like I did because the centre will melt and go everywhere. If this happens, just pop it into the fridge - and make sure no one mistakes it for an actual Macaroon - and it will be as good as new when the time comes for you to use it!)


With ingredients like those, it's a given that my skin felt as soft as it did during and after my soak in the tub.

The product supplied a good amount of bubbles when I crumbled it into the water and I just loved the soft rose colour of the water. 


If you're a fan of bubbles, and you are looking for a really moisturising bath - I'd suggest picking up one of these next time you are near a Lush store (or if you're not, perhaps you could pick one up online). 

The Bubbleroon also comes in Green, which has more of a summery floral type scent to it. A little more uplifting than the Rose Jam one that I picked up. The green Bubbleroon is also packed full of goodies such as Orange, Lime and Juniper Berries and still has the same Coconut Oil Cream centre that the Rose Jam one has.

The Bubbleroon's are priced at $6.50.
You can check them out online by clicking here.

Votrebelle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment