Saturday 10 March 2012

Trilogy Botanical Body Wash

TRILOGY BOTANICAL BODY WASH


I have been a big fan and user of Trilogy products for quite awhile now and they just keep continuing to impress me.

 Recently I took advantage of a Priceline 3 for 2 offer and as well as purchasing my usual cream cleanser and exfoliater, I decided to try out the Botanical Body Wash. 

This body wash has goodies for the skin such as Kawa Kawa (a native New Zealand herb which helps draw toxins from the skin, improving circulation, calming eczema and cuts), Lavender extract, Alma Fruit extract, Cucumber and Chamomile. 

The formula is also very therapeutic, with Frankincise resin and Rose Geranium Leaf which helps you feel relaxed while you wash. 

This body wash didn't dry out my skin at all and left it feeling really soft and soothed afterwards. I wasn't too keen on the scent at first - I tend to like really perfumed type body washes, whereas this one has a really natural and clean smell to it. But it's really grown on me since I purchased it, and now I actually really enjoy the scent. It makes me feel refreshed and clean.


The body wash is a clear liquid and lathers up quite nicely when applied to the skin. I usually apply my body wash products to my shower puff, but I find that I like to apply this just with my hands as it gives a good enough lather without the assistance of a puff. 

The bottle is quite expensive at $27.95, but you do get a generous 500ml of product which will last you quite awhile. 

This will definitely be one that I will repurchase and continue have on hand in my shower.

To find out more, visit the website by clicking here.

Votrebelle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment