Thursday 1 March 2012

Models Prefer Prime ... & Perfect

MODELS PREFER CORRECTOR PEN

Today whilst browsing in Priceline, I decided to take advantage of the current sales and try out a few new products. Priceline is currently having a buy 2 get one free sale on the ModelsPrefer range (you can check out the catalogue by clicking here.) I've never actually tried anything from the ModelsPrefer range, so I took the chance to try some new things out.

The first item that I choose is this Corrector Pen. When I first heard the words, I instantly assumed it was a concealer of some sort. Wrong! The Corrector Pen is such a great invention. 

I'm sure there are other brands around that do the same thing (I think there are cotton buds that are made like this...?) and you're probably thinking
 "Gosh V.. You're so behind with the cosmetics times!" But I really do think this is a product worth sharing with you all. And if you've already seen it, or seen something similar - let me know what you think!


The corrector pen features a  soft felt tip applicator.   Now bear with me, because I don't have too much information on how this pen actually works, so if you have any questions I'm not going to be much help until I can actually find out a little more. All I know is that I love it, it's so handy and it works perfectly - as you can see in the video I've popped in down below! 


The corrector pen is perfect for any kind of makeup mistakes or errors such as eye liner mishaps or those dreaded mascara dots that sometimes occur when blinking after a fresh mascara coat. 

You can pick the pen up from Priceline for $9.99 and it's the perfect size to chuck into your handbag or travel purse if needed.

After you use the pen, it's a good idea to give it a wipe down with a tissue as you saw me doing in the video.

It's also good for sensitive beauties, as the formula is both dermatogically and ophthalmologically approved.

Votrebelle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment