Tuesday 17 April 2012

L'oreal Base Magique Primer



Today I am going to be introducing another little beauty item that I have recently fallen in love with.

The L'oreal Base Magique Primer is an amazing little product that gives big results.
It's described as a "transforming smoothing primer" and smooth is exactly what you will notice when you apply it to your face.


A primer is used to fill in any lines and wrinkles and create a smooth, even canvas for you to apply your makeup on. It will also help your make-up last longer! Primers are also designed to hydrate and protect skin before any cosmetics products are applied. For best foundation results, a primer is a key step. 

The formula is amazing and won't only help erase those fine lines and wrinkles that you may have, but it also contains soft powders which are going to help absorb oils, mattify and reduce shine.

The product applies to the skin easily and the velvety feel afterwards feels gorgeous. 

The formula is quite thick but is easily spread evenly over the skin and there is little to no scent which I really loved.


After using this product, I felt that it did everything that it claimed to do. My skin felt so soft and my make-up lasted all day during the humidity and after running around during work.

This product isn't recommended for very oily skin - so if that's you I would tend to stay away from this product. 


This primer is a little pricey at $29.95, but well worth the purchase if you're on the hunt for a good primer. 

To find out more you can check out the website by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I apply primer like I would my foundation - I dab it over my face and then rub it in. I use Models Prefer Mattifying Primer, which is like a silicone or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this primer too & love it!
    It feels so lovely going on your skin!

    ReplyDelete