Friday 1 June 2012

Sugar Baby Rev-Oil-Lution


Those who have been following my blog for awhile will know that I've mentioned body oils quite a few times. Without going again into the details of what a body oil is and what it's benefits are, I'm going to jump straight into this gorgeous one that I've been using recently. 


The Sugar Baby Rev-oil-lution Bath and Body Oil is an amazing product that has got me ditching my moisturiser completely and relying on solely lathering up in oil.

It almost sounds cringe worthy and when I first started the idea of applying oil to my body  had me picturing pimple infested skin. But I've had no such experience and all I can say are pleasant and happy things!

This oil doesn't feel greasy at all when it's applied to the skin, which majority of body oils can tend to do. I still enjoy my Palmers brand body oil, but I now only use that one as a bath oil and this one I feel comfortable enough to use on the body quite often. 


The formula contains so many goodies such as Jojoba, Almond, Lavender, Apricot and Avocado oils which are all so moisturising and really make my skin feel hydrated and so soft. It leaves a real velvet feeling when applied and I just can't get enough.

The first thing you're going to notice when you dispense the product is the smell. It's a very tropical scented product and reminds me of pineapples and coconut. It's very strong, and might not be for everybody so be aware of this before you bound out and purchase it. But I personally think it's one of the best products I've smelt and it's good enough to (almost) eat.

I've used this in the bath and it's quite nice. It leaves the same soft feeling on your skin, but not as intense. You can also you this as a pre-shampoo treatment. Now, I didn't know what a pre-shampoo treatment was so I did some googling and I was surprised.

Pre-shampoo oils or treatments supply your hair with moisture, help de-tangle and help you get more out of your conditioning process. A pre-shampoo oil will help your conditioner 'hold on to' your hair during the conditioning process, rather than being straight away washed off and down the drain. I haven't yet tried this oil as a pre-shampoo treatment, but now I am keen to give it a go. Let me know if you guys have tried this before and whether you had good results using a pre-shampoo treatment or oil.

The bottles are $19.95 and I picked mine up from Myers. Next time you're around some Sugar Baby products, make sure you check this one out.

1 comment:

  1. wow nice.. i'll try it! lol :) new follower!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete