Monday 2 July 2012

June Empties


This week I have 4 favourite empties for the previous month that I want to share with you all. I have so many products that I alternate between, sometimes it takes me a very, very long time to even get through a whole product. 

The first product is my Glow and Behold Bronzer by Sportsgirl. I'm not sure if this product is still around, I haven't been able to find one and it makes me so sad! So if you happen to come across one somewhere, please let me know so I can skip down there and snap it up. I already have a review on this product that you can read here.


The next product that I've sadly finished is my Benzac AC Water-based Acne Gel.


 I received this quite awhile ago and I've been using it every night since and it's made a massive difference to my skin. These products are proven to reduce bacteria by up to 94% within 48 hours of the first treatment. You can get it in different strengths from mild to moderate. I only get occasional breakouts so I am using the mild strength product.

The product is a cream that you apply directly to the affected areas of the skin. I apply this product after I've cleansed my face. Instead of concentrating on one particular area I apply a thin layer all over the face and follow up with a good moisturiser to stop my skin from drying out and it's worked perfectly! It keeps my pimples at bay and helps prevent them from forming in the first place. If a pimple is sneaky enough to appear, it soon vanishes after I apply this onto it. 

You can pick these creams up from your local chemist. 


I had mixed reactions when I first gave this a go. Because the price tag of this foundation is quite expensive, I decided to keep using the bottle until finished and I'm glad I did. It took me a little while to get used to the thickness of this foundation, but I just love the coverage it gives and I even recently just purchased my second bottle. You can read my initial review here. I even wanted to use more of it, you can see how much I scraped around in the bottle with the end of my makeup brush...


The last product I've finished recently is this Australis Stayput foundation.


I really enjoyed using this foundation and I recently got my little sister onto it, due to it's affordability and it's quality. It's a perfect foundation if you're not looking to spend a lot. It's lasts all day and the coverage is great. You can read my earlier review of the foundation here.

Have you used any of these products? What did you think? xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sportsgirl constantly break my heart with their discontinued products :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used both Benzac and Revlon Colorstay. I could not finish using Benzac because I found it quite drying, and after I got on the pill, my acne disappeared, so had no use for it.

    I found Revlon Colorstay quite good, didn't really have any problems with it except for the lack of a pump. I don't know about you but I like to finish my foundation before I open a new bottle so I couldn't wait to finish it, as it took FOREVER (I think it lasted me about 3 months).

    ReplyDelete