Wednesday 19 September 2012

Eco Store Coconut and Vanilla Body Wash


This body wash is one for those who love natural products. As with all Eco Store products, it's not tested on animals, comes in recyclable packaging, has a FULL ingredient listing on the back (so you know exactly what you are using) and is plant/mineral based with no hidden chemicals.

This body wash has a slight coconut scent, but sometimes I don't even notice it. It's very subtle and isn't overpowering which makes it nice to use on a daily basis. I enjoy using this  product in the bath at night, because at night I use my bath time to unwind after a day at work and the last thing I want is overpowering "wake up" scents lathered all over my body. 

It's a very gentle formula and I doesn't irritate my sensitive skin - even on my shaving rash-prone legs which is a big bonus. The formula is a clear liquid and I found that it lathers up nicely on my shower puff. A little goes a long way so you don't have to use large amounts of product to have enough to work your way around the body. 

The packaging is so cute and I love that each fragrance (there are three others: Orange and Patchouli and Rose and Cardamon) has a different design on the bottle.


You can find these products at Ritchies Supermarkets, Woolworths, Safeways and Natural Health stores (or you can click here to find your closest stockist).

To find out more, you can visit the EcoStore website here - they have so many amazing, natural products!

No comments:

Post a Comment