Friday 22 March 2013

Models Prefer BB Cream






Models Prefer BB Cream $19.99

This BB cream claims to do what all BB creams do - minimise pores, smooth the skin surface, conceal imperfections and moisturise. The product comes in light and medium shades. I currently use light and although it still looks quite dark, I find that it blends out nicely on my skin tone. I find that with a lot of other BB creams it can be quite hard to find a nice shade. Many of them tend to be quite orange on application or can turn orange as the day goes on. Others I have found have a grey tinge to the colour and I look pale and washed out when I apply. 

It has a medium, blendable coverage with a thinner consistency than most creams. I personally prefer my BB creams to be higher coverage. Although I wear BB cream under my foundation, I like to have the option of wearing it alone on days when I don't want/need foundation but still want coverage. 

In terms of hydration, this product is quite nice. It doesn't have as much hydration as other brands but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. That being said, I wouldn't skip my moisturiser in my morning skin care. It has a beautiful dewy finish without making my skin look or feel oily. 

Overall a great, inexpensive daily BB Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment