Wednesday 15 May 2013

Adore Beauty Sampler Box



I've got some great news on one of Australia's leading online shops - Adore Beauty.

Adore Beauty has released two sample packs that allow you to trial some beautiful products before you purchase them. There are two different packs that each contain 7 deluxe sample from brands such as Philosophy  Benefit, Napoleon Perdis, Bioderma and Alpha-H.

Let's take a look at the boxes!

Box 1

1. Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse 40ml
2. Kevin Murphy Angel Wash 40ml
3. Philosophy Purity 30ml
4. Alpha H Liquid Gold 5ml
5. Smiths Rosebud Balm 
6. Terax Crema Condition 60ml
7. Lanolips Rose Balm Intense for Very Dry Hands  25ml



Box 2

1. Bioderma Crealine 20ml
2. Philosophy Purity 30ml
3. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer 15m
4. St Tropez Skin Illuminator 30ml
5. TheBalm Hot Mama! 1g 
6. Lanolips Rose Balm Intense For Very Dry Hands 25ml
7. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara 3g


Each bag is a fantastic price of $34.95 and can be purchase by clicking on each of the above links. Will you be buying one? I'd love to hear which one you fancy most! 
(I've got my eyes on bag 2!)

3 comments:

  1. The second box looks amazing I might get one when the pay check rolls in!! Thanks for the post !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great :D thanks for posting this! I can't decide which one I want..

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about these! Definitely going to pick up box 2 once my spending ban is over. haha

    - Mary
    madeinmarcelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete