Thursday 16 May 2013

Heart Beauty Magazine - A look inside!







Read my introduction to Heart Beauty by clicking here.

I recently received my first issue of this magazine and I loved it! It's such a beautiful magazine and has bits of everything that everyone will love - photography, interviews, product information.

My favorite part? The advertisements show affordable products to purchase. I didn't find myself longingly looking at lipsticks that I'd have to sell my car for. I instead discovered some fantastic brands that produce super affordable products!

I'm very much looking forward to the next issue!

Did you pick up a copy of Heart Beauty magazine? Did you love it as much as I did?


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...well someone has obviously been out of the loop - I had no idea this magazine existed (I'm a bad beauty blogger! Don't tell anyone) LOL :-)
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete