Wednesday 13 July 2011

all about glo

I came across these products at Target. They had only just come out and I got drawn in by thier amazing colors and packaging.

I walked away with a pressed multiwave illuminater in Moonstone.

A lavish 4-way combination of luminous highlighters that adds a candlelit glow for instant, ethereal and airbrushed brilliance. Use individual waves for specific radiance or combine all shades for all over illumination.  Contains pure minerals and UV protection.

The color is a collection of gorgeous pinks and they leave an amazing glow on your skin. It’s probably suited to more fair skinned people, but I think would work amazing with any skin tone. A few times I’ve mixed a bit of this up with another color of my blush, and the result was an amazing shimmery pink tone.


The only thing I didn’t like about this was the packaging.
It easily scratches and after you’ve had it for a little while it tends to look a bit shabby.
My waves also crumbled quite easily (but this is probably due to me being a little careless when throwing it into my makeup bag or bathroom drawers!) 

You can check these out at http://www.allaboutglo.com.au/ or at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment